4-Stage UV Filter
Amazi FUV is a four stage whole house water filtration system that guarantees a healthy life. The system filters water through four steps to provide every tap in your house with clean, safe to drink water.
1. The PP 5 micron sediment filter removes all sediments (e.g., salt, sand or rust) from the water
2. The Granulated Activated Carbon Cartridge (CAG) absorbs activated carbon and is highly effective in reducing unwanted taste, odor, chlorine and chemicals
3. The Carbon Block Catridge (CTO) removes all remaining hardness and chemicals
4. The UV lamp kills up to 99,99% of all remaining bacteria and viruses to guarantee you safe drinking water suitable for your household, without the need for chlorine or any other chemicals
The cartridges are captured in a three-staged body filter system that is availabe in two sizes:
- The 10inch version comes with a flow rate of ~30 liters per minute (~38,400 L per day)
- The 20 inch version comes with a flow rate of ~55 liters per minute (~78,600 L per day)
The filters come pre-loaded with alle four cartridges (sediment, CAG, CTO and UV).Catridges need to be replaced all 3-6 month. For more information please see sepcific product information.
3 stage filter system:
- Max working pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Ambient working temperature: 4 - 45 0 C (39 - 113 0 F )
- Non - toxic material, suitable for drinking water
- Head & blue bowl material: reinforced polypropylene
- Metal frame: Black or white powder-coated steel
UV filter: 99.99% destruction of bacteria (such as E-coli), viruses and protozoan cysts
- Flow rate: 1800LPH
- Reactor dimension: 910 × 63.5mm
- In/outlet: 3/4'' male
- UV light code: UVT5-430
- Wattage: 30/55W
Warranty, Refund and Return Policy
All sales are final. But note, that our filtration and pump products come with a standard 1 year manufacture warranty.
The warranty is void if installation is not done by our technicians and resulting installation faults cause malfunctions. The warranty does not apply to consumables such as filter cartridges, Chlorine, UV lamps and others which have a schedule of when they should be changed.
We do remain at the client’s disposal to answer any questions and concern after sale beyond the warranty period.
For more details, please download the warranty document here.
Shipping and Installation
All of our products can be delivered and professionally installed by our trained technicians.
Installation (including delivery) in Kigali is availabel for a standard fee of RWF 36,000. Outside of Kigali RWF 85,000 will be charged for installation.
For own installation delivery inside and outside of Kigali will be quoted on an as-need basis.
We are able to supply and install within Rwanda and East DRC in Bukavu and Goma.
Min working pressure: 1 bar (Booster Pump needed)
Max working pressure: 5 bar