Aquatabs Inline (Chlorinator)
Aquatabs® InLine, is the low cost but high quality water disinfection system designed to disinfect 360,000 litres of water @ 2ppm. It can be easily connected to existing water tank pipelines and dispenses chlorine as the water passes thoguh, where access to safe to drink water is an essential requirement. Depending on water quality, Aquatabs® InLine's amount of chlorine, can be easily adjusted to meet the ppm levels required in any situation.
The full unit comes with initial catridge.
- No Electricity Needed — Incorporate into gravity fed or pressurized systems already in use
- Quick — Water is treated as it flows through the system at 60 liters per minute
- Automatic Dosing — With the seamless integration and eroding with the flow of water, there is no need to remember the exact dose when working with a large amount of water
- Long Shelf Life — Lasts 3 years from the date of manufacture
- Min working pressure: 1 bar
- Max working pressure: 5 bar
- Male In/outlet: 1.5 Inch
- Cartridge treats up to 360,000Ltrs
- Size: 10 × 30 × 4 cm
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer -certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Audited by HPRA (Health Products and Regulatory Authority of Ireland) to EU directive.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485: 2016
- ISO 14001: 2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Raw material and packaging suppliers audited to GMP and /or ISO9001:2015 standard by Medentech personnel.
- Medentech operates a fully audited batch tracking system and retains samples of all batches for shelf-life plus one year.
- Validated manufacturing processes.
- Complete quality control analysis for all batches according to customer specifications
- Stability studies conducted according to ICH (International Committee on Harmonisation)
- Has a team of highly qualified technical personnel to PhD standard.
- NSF Approved for 10mg per litre. (Not all products NSF approved)
Shipping and Installation
All of our products can be delivered and professionally installed by our trained technicians.
Installation (including delivery) in Kigali is availabel for a standard fee of RWF 36,000. Outside of Kigali RWF 85,000 will be charged for installation (if applicable delivery outside of Kigali will be quoted on an as-need basis).
We are able to supply and install within Rwanda and East DRC in Bukavu and Goma.
Warranty, Refund and Return Policy
All sales are final. But note, that our filtration and pump products come with a standard 1 year manufacture warranty.
The warranty is void if installation is not done by our technicians and resulting installation faults cause malfunctions. The warranty does not apply to consumables such as filter cartridges, Chlorine, UV lamps and others which have a schedule of when they should be changed.
We do remain at the client’s disposal to answer any questions and concern after sale beyond the warranty period.
For more details, please download the warranty document here.