Aquatabs 33mg Tablets
Package of 10 33mg Aquatabs.
One tablet treats 4-5L of water (at 4-5 ppm).
The tablets dissolve clear and desinfects water within 30 minutes.
In case the water is visibly dirty it is recommended to use a cloth filter first to remove sediments. In high risk areas double dose is recommended.
Water purification tablets containing 33 mg sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) which releases 20 mg available chlorine.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer -certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Audited by HPRA (Health Products and Regulatory Authority of Ireland) to EU directive.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485: 2012
- Raw material and packaging suppliers audited to GMP and /or ISO9001:2008 standard by Medentech personnel.
- Medentech operates a fully audited batch tracking system and retains samples of all batches for shelf-life plus one year.
- Validated manufacturing processes.
- Complete quality control analysis for all batches according to customer specifications
- Stability studies conducted according to ICH (International Committee on Harmonisation) Guidelines.
- Has a team of highly qualified technical personnel to PhD standard.
- NSF Approved for 10mg per litre. ( Not all products NSF approved)
Delivery within Kigali is available for a standard fee of RWF 1,850 per order.
Delivery outside of Kigali will be quoted on an as-need basis.
We are able to supply and install within Rwanda and East DRC in Bukavu and Goma.
Warranty, Refund and Return Policy
All sales are final. But note, that our filtration and pump products come with a standard 1 year manufacture warranty.
The warranty is void if installation is not done by our technicians and resulting installation faults cause malfunctions. The warranty does not apply to consumables such as filter cartridges, Chlorine, UV lamps and others which have a schedule of when they should be changed.
We do remain at the client’s disposal to answer any questions and concern after sale beyond the warranty period.
For more details, please download the warranty document here.