Aquatabs Flo® is a low cost water purification system. A patented design, its simplicity works on the flow of the water with no power, moving parts or maintenance required.
Aquatabs Flo® water disinfection unit, kills microorganisms, like viruses and bacteria, in your water ensuring that Legionella is eliminated, and biofilm remains under control. This small, easy to use purification unit not only makes your water safer, it will continue to protect the water within your system. It can be used in new and retrofit situations and is very simple to install in most header/ground tanks for private, grouped water schemes, small medical centres, schools and even rain water harvesting systems. Connections will be available for hand-pumps and stand-pipes in the near future. Aquatabs Flo® is USEPA approved for drinking water.
Where to Use Aquatabs Flo
One Aquatabs Flo is good enough to treat 180,000L.
· Attic and ground tanks
· Community water points
· Small Medical Centres
· Private wells & group water schemes
· Water Kiosks
1. Certification Standards:
· Pharmaceutical manufacturer -certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
· Audited by HPRA (Health Products and Regulatory Authority of Ireland) to EU directive.
· ISO 9001:2015
· ISO 13485: 2016
· ISO 14001: 2015
· OHSAS 18001:2007
2. Raw material and packaging suppliers audited to GMP and /or ISO9001:2015 standard by Medentech personnel.
3. Medentech operates a fully audited batch tracking system and retains samples of all batches for shelf-life plus one year.
4. Validated manufacturing processes.
5. Complete quality control analysis for all batches according to customer specifications
6. Stability studies conducted according to ICH (International Committee on Harmonisation)
7. Has a team of highly qualified technical personnel to PhD standard.
8. NSF Approved for 10mg per litre. (Not all products NSF approved)
How to Install
Warranty, Refund and Return Policy
All sales are final. Our filtration and pump products come with a standard 1 year manufacture warranty.
The warranty is void if installation is not done by our technicians and resulting installation faults cause malfunctions. The warranty does not apply to consumables such as filter cartridges, Chlorine, UV lamps and others which have a schedule of when they should be changed.
We do remain at the client’s disposal to answer any questions and concern after sale beyond the warranty period.
Delivery within Kigali is available for a standard fee of RWF 2,000 per order.
Delivery outside of Kigali will be quoted on an as-need basis.
We are able to supply and install within Rwanda and East DRC in Bukavu and Goma.
30,000Rwf of labor and extra fee for equipment that will be determined ONLY after our technician(s) have done site assessment.